...on the web, mobile, and your browser
Share your Calendly link so invitees can quickly go to your scheduling site and book with you.
To share the link to your:
- landing page (that lists all events you offer), on the left side of the Calendly home page just below your name, select the link.
- a specific type of event, on the Calendly home page, find the event you want to share and select Copy Link.
Paste the link into a text, email, or other message.
On your mobile home screen, tap Share.
(Optional) To create a link that can be used just once, tap Make this a single-use link.
Select the method you want to use to share the link:
- Email or text (Calendly opens your email or text app and adds the link)
- Copy link (Calendly adds the link to your clipboard so you can paste it anywhere you want)
- More options (you to choose from apps you have on your phone)
Select the Calendly icon on your browser toolbar.
Select Copy link on the bottom-left of the event type.
(Note: you can also select the dropdown arrow, then Copy link.)
Paste the event link into a text or email message.