Before you begin...
To prevent uninvited people from joining your events, if you have a free (basic) Zoom account, Zoom requires that you validate your account by adding your credit card information. Zoom won't use your card for billing purposes, only to verify your identity.
Make sure you have admin privileges for your Zoom account or that your account admin has enabled the integration for your account.
At the top of any Calendly page, select Integrations.
Select Zoom and follow the instructions that appear to authorize and connect your Zoom and Calendly accounts.
To add Zoom as a location option for non-team event types:
- From your Calendly home page, select an event type.
- Select What event is this?Below Location, select Add a location option, then select Zoom.
To add Zoom as a location option for team event types:
- From your Calendly home page, select All teams view.
- Select an event type.
- Select Team members & location.
- Below Location, select Add a location option, then select Zoom.